The main product of Smart IoT Labs is a new generation Virtual Assistant for your home, more intelligent, proactive and autonomous than the current Connected Solutions and Smart Speakers available, fully respectful with your data privacy, with no cameras or mics, and by giving you back the total control of your personal data.
It is the only solution that offers real value to its users on daily common tasks. It observes and learns the habits of the residents, reasons, and offers several proactive and autonomous services tailored to and anticipating your needs.
Through the use of state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence algorithms and using all the data offered by its Super-Sensors, the assistant “senses” the house, learns the family habits, reasons and decides how to act based on those specific habits of each family. It can offer several services related to health, energy saving, security or comfort through its own Home Services Marketplace.
These skills are pre-trained intelligence added to the brain of the virtual assistant, and can make use of thousands of existing devices in the market under the Z-Wave and Zigbee standards as the “hands” of the assistant.
• Easy-to-use, for everyone, integrates with Small Speakers and chatbots.
• Connects with almost any device using standards (ZigBee, Z-Wave, WiFi y Bluetooth).
• Fully respectful with user’s privacy, working even with no Internet connectivity.
• Offers several services at home at the price of a single product.
Home Services Marketplace
Recognizes the house
(floor plan) and integrates non-connected objects and their status (bulbs, A/C, heaters, windows, blinds, shutters).
Start getting value out of the box in a non-connected home.
- Be careful! I think you left home and forgot the iron on.
- It’s starting to rain, and the dining room window is open.
Electricity and Gas Energy Savings by optimizing devices usage by their patterns.
- I saw there is no one at home but there are some lights on, I’m switching them off.
- I suggest you install smart plugs, given your usage patterns, I could save up to 75$ per year on standby devices..
- The A/C on the kitchen is on, shouldn’t you close the windows?.
Efficient Temperature Control based on per room usage patterns.
- I have notices that the heater is on at the Upper Floor the entire evening while you only your son is at his room. Have you consider installing heater valves upstairs? You could save up to 370$ per year.
Proactive and autonomous device control, based on their use habits (lightnings, doors, windows, …).
- I think I have already learned your light usage patterns. If you install connected lights, I can manage all them for you.
Indoor location and monitoring for elderly people and children. Anomaly patterns detection alerts.
- Grandpa is at the bathroom taking a shower, but it’s taking much longer than usual.
- Your daughter just left from school, she should arrive at home in 15 minutes..
- The baby is crying at his room..
Always Alert intelligent system that differentiates the home residents from threats. No need to arm/disarm any more.
- No one is at home, but I see some activity on the backdoor. Here’s a picture.